How do I download, print and review a course certificate?
Employees will receive a course completion certificate if they have completed a course by meeting the passing score requirements (70% or higher on the course assessment). Employees do not need to review the study guide or course content to receive the certificate.
To download and print your certificate:
- Log in to the system (https://pma.metalformedu.org/login/index.php).
- From your dashboard, click on the course in which the certificate was received.
- Click on the CONTENT tile.
- The Course Certificate link will display, if you have met the passing score requirements for the assessment.
- Click on the Course Certificate link. A page opens, identifying when the certificate was received.
- Click the View certificate button. You will be prompted to download the certificate to your computer/network.
- Save the certificate. Then double-click on it to view it.
At any time, you can return to the course to re-download the certificate.
How do I view and/or download certificates earned by my employees (learners)?
Log in to the system (https://pma.metalformedu.org/login/index.php). Click License Management in the left nav. Click the Users tab. Click on the name of the user whose scores you wish to review (e.g. Scout The Cat in the example above). The user's ...
How do I navigate a course?
Click here to review how to launch a course in the system. Each course in METALFORM EDU contains two tiles: INSTRUCTIONS and CONTENT. To view a tile, click on it. The Instructions tile contains the instructions for working with the course. You likely ...
How do I review my assessment results?
After taking an assessment: Launch the course for which you wish to review the assessment results. Click on the assessment link in the CONTENT tab to review your results. The page that displays will show a summary of each of your prior attempts, as ...
How do I filter, sort, export and print reports?
Filters Many of the system reports contain a number of filters. You may need to filter for specific learners, courses or assessment before data will appear in the report. For example, in the report shown below: The Search filter allows you to search ...
How do I launch a course?
Only users assigned a content license can view course content. METALFORM EDU provides multiple ways for you to access courses assigned to you. Dashboard The Dashboard is the default page you will be taken to upon logging into the system. The ...