Breadcrumbs are an easy way to navigate throughout the site.
- Every page in the system has "breadcrumbs" at the top.
- For example, when on the Assessment page in a course, the breadcrumbs at the top look like the following:
Each of the items in the breadcrumbs are links, such that:
- Clicking DASHBOARD returns the user to their Dashboard page.
- Clicking MY COURSES takes the user to their My Course page.
- Clicking CAR-1001 takes the user to the landing page for the CAR-1001 course.
- Clicking CONTENT takes the user to the CONTENT tile in the CAR-1001 course.
- These breadcrumbs vary, depending on which page of the system you are on.